Seeing one of your favorite bands is a transcendent experience, like seeing your favorite actor play your favorite president. Spoil your senses with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a show in the River Rock Concert Series
- Where: Riverfront Park - Salem
- Section: general admission
- Door time: two hours before showtime
- Click here to view FAQs.
- $7.50 to see Super Diamond on Wednesday, July 9, at 7 p.m. (up to $16.75 value)
- $7.50 to see Janiva Magness & Curtis Salgado on Wednesday, July 16, at 7 p.m. (up to $16.75 value)
- $7.50 to see Kristian Bush on Wednesday, July 23, at 7 p.m. (up to $16.75 value)
- $17.50 to see all three concerts (up to $32.50 value)
Children 10 and under are admitted free with an adult.
Super Diamond, Janiva Magness & Curtis Salgado, or Kristian Bush
- For a New York Times-praised Neil Diamond tribute band that has appeared multiple times with the man himself, see Super Diamond on July 9
- For the bluesy stylings of an award-winning singer and an acclaimed harmonica player, see Janiva Magness & Curtis Salgado on July 16
- For a multi-instrumental set from one half of the superstar country duo Sugarland, see Kristian Bush on July 23
- If your record collection is best described as "eclectic," see all three concerts
River Rock Concert Series
The River Rock Concert Series spreads out along the bank of the Willamette River, drawing crowds to watch legends and rising stars of rock, blues, and soul strut their stuff. Local Northwest beer, wine, and food offerings are also available on-site. Families can enjoy the children’s area, featuring hands on activities such as blowing bubbles or planting a tree.
200 Water Street Northeast
Salem, Oregon 97301Get Directions