Dogs must learn to obey their masters, or they will never follow such common commands as “sit” and “show me the value of life through years of companionship.” Learn from each other with this GrouponLive deal.
- Package for two or four to see President’s Choice SuperDogs ”Wild Wild Woof!”
- When: Friday, October 11, at 7 p.m.; meet-and-greet at 6 p.m.
- Where: Thomas M. Ryan Center
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $38 for a ticket package for two (up to a $79 value)
- $64 for a ticket package for four (up to a $140 value)<p>
- Gold Circle level-100 seating (up to $32 value each)
- VIP parking ($15 value)
- Doggy meet-and-greet <p>
SuperDogs “Wild Wild Woof!”
They drive cars. They jump through hoops. They slalom with the grace of expert skiers. They can line-dance as good as the cast of a Billy Ray Cyrus video, and their nobility can only be tested by bribes of tasty treats. Answering every pet owner’s baby-talked question of “Who’s a good boy?” for over 40 years, the furry team of the President’s Choice SuperDogs has dazzled over 35 million audiences throughout North America with their themed variety shows. These extravaganzas have included “Star Woof” “Wizard of Paws,” and the recent “Hip Hop Hooray.”
For their latest show, the doggie dynamos turn their trained ears to the sounds of country and western music in “Wild Wild Woof!” The cast of four-legged athletes and entertainers—many of who have been rescued or adopted from shelters—give any production of Cats a run for its money as they jump, leap, and wiggle to contemporary country hits. The evening also showcases an audience participation game called “Are You Smarter Than a SuperDog?” and a stock car race certain to get more “oohs” and “awwws” than Jeff Gordon wearing a baby bonnet.
The Ryan Center
1 Lincoln Almond Plaza
Kingston, RI 02881