Working out has many rewards, even if you don't collect enough tickets from the treadmill to trade in for the big stuffed shark. Keep your eyes on the prize with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to Sweat AC 2013
- When: Saturday, September 21, and Sunday, September 22
- Where: Caesar's Atlantic City, Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, and Showboat Casino
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $26 for a two-day expo pass at Caesars Atlantic City on Saturday and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. (up to a $37 value)
- $30 for poolside Pilates with Sweet and Thrasher at Harrah's Atlantic City on Saturday at 4 p.m. (up to a $42 value)
- $30 for poolside Pilates with Sweet and Thrasher at Harrah's Atlantic City on Sunday at 2:30 p.m. (up to a $42 value)
- $23 for Zumba at Showboat Casino on Sunday at 11 a.m. (up to a $32 value)
- $33 for Grace and Glory yoga at Harrah's Atlantic City on Saturday at 6 p.m. (up to a $47 value)
- $33 for Grace and Glory yoga at Harrah's Atlantic City on Sunday at 8 a.m. (up to a $47 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Sweat AC 2013
- What's happening: keynote speeches, protein-bar and supplement giveaways, health and wellness tips, and tons of workout sessions
- Who's delivering the keynote addresses: Jillian Michaels, Shaun T
- Where you've seen Jillian Michaels: The Biggest Loser, Losing It With Jillian
- Where you haven't seen her: at a pie-eating contest
- What kind of workouts will be featured: boxing, Pilates, Piloxing, spinning, TRX, Zumba fitness
- Who are Sweet and Thrasher: former ad-agency employees who left to found a Pilates studio
- Are Sweet and Thrasher their real names: yup, Nicole Sweet and Marisa Thrasher
- How awesome is that: so awesome
- What Grace and Glory is: a power yoga studio in Linwood that specializes in heated workouts
- How the name applies: instructor Allie Conover brings the grace, the sunset and sunrise bring the glory