Allegiance to a sports team can last a lifetime, like true love, or dissipate after a rocky season, like true love. Cheer up with this GrouponLive deal.
- $30 for a Seattle Sounders FC Reserves and Tacoma Rainiers game package (a $70.26 total value)
- When: Sunday, May 12, at 4 p.m. and Thursday, July 25, at 7p.m.
- Where: Cheney Stadium
- Seating: Reserved
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- One ticket to the Sounders match against Orlando City SC on May 12 at 4 p.m. (a $15.63 value)
- One ticket to the Rainiers game against the Tucson Padres on July 25 at 7p.m. (a $14.63 value)
- A Tacoma Rainiers hat (a $25 value)
- A Rainiers-Sounders scarf (a $15 value)<p>
The Scouting Report
This Sunday, the Sounders scurry away from MLS play to take on Orlando City SC of the USL Pro League. The match was organized in the name of soccer development, and as a way to showcase Cheney Stadium’s versatility as a multi-sport facility. The Sounders will ride the momentum of some recent success into the match: the club claimed its first victory on April 20, and fought to a 2–2 draw on May 4.<p>
Cheney Stadium transforms back into a baseball diamond on July 25, when the Rainiers host the Tucson Padres on a night that will also celebrate Seattle Sounders soccer. During the game, fans may be able to scout catcher Mike Zunino, the Mariners’ top prospect. Zunino has made a big splash through the first part of the season, not by rolling out a slip-n-slide between home plate and the pitcher’s mound, but by knocking in a team-best 28 RBIs in his first 22 games.
2502 S Tyler St.
Tacoma, Washington 98405