- One ticket to see Tango Lovers Company Show
- When: Tuesday, October 14, or Wednesday, October 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Queens Theatre
- Seating: orchestra
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $37 for the rear orchestra (up to $47 value)
- $51 for the mid orchestra (up to $67 value)
- $65 for the front orchestra (up to $87 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Tango Lovers presents an evening of fiery footwork and passionate motion in celebration of the world’s cultural heritage. Led by artistic director Marcos Ayala—an international star and World Champion of Tango Dance in Japan—performers take the stage in dazzling regalia to kinetically entertain audiences. Fueling their feet are musicians who have worked with the Philharmonic Orchestra of Montevideo who volley the tempo from romantically slow to impossibly fast, seeing if they can make the dancers’ shoes melt.
14 United Nations Avenue S
Queens, New York 11368