Even today, the magic of a marionette can inspire a child to grow up to be a puppeteer or a tiny actor made of wood. Feel child-like wonder with this GrouponLive deal.
- $8 for two tickets to Tears of Joy Puppet Theater Presents 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (up to a $16.84 value)
- When: Saturday, November 9 at 2 p.m.
- Where: Celebration Hall at The Jacklin Arts & Cultural Center
- Seating: main floor, best available
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Tears of Joy Puppet Theater Presents 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Sometimes the biggest fans make the best storytellers—especially if the fans are holding puppets. Tears of Joy Puppet Theater brings 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea to life in a family-friendly adaptation, in which two young Jules Verne enthusiasts recreate the epic underwater tale with the help of puppet performers. The steampunk-influenced set provides a colorful backdrop as Captain Nemo and the crew of the Nautilus encounter various sea-beasts and navigate the suspiciously dry ocean.
The Jacklin Arts & Cultural Center
405 William St.
Post Falls, ID 83854