Without youthful innovators, we wouldn't have Facebook, Twitter, or that app that tells you if your hamburger is into casual dating or looking for a steady commitment. Get the jump on the next big thing with this GrouponLive deal.
- $29 for one ticket to the TEDxYouth@BommerCanyon 3rd Annual Conference (up to a $50.19 value)
- When: Saturday, October 19, at 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Robert B. Moore Theater – Orange Coast College
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 4:00 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup of speakers.
- Meals are available for pre-order (not included with this Groupon)
TEDxYouth@BommerCanyon 3rd Annual Conference
"Ideas worth spreading" has long been the motto of the popular TED talks series, where innovative products make their debut and luminaries such as Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking share their latest epiphanies. Just like its big brother, the independently organized TEDx Youth@BommerCanyon conference follows the x-less TED's format of demonstrations, performances, and easily digestible "talks," but with more focus on the big ideas brewing in the brains of today's brightest youth.
Throughout the day, over a dozen speakers take the stage for brief, all-ages friendly presentations on subjects such as technology, entrepreneurship, and sociology. TEDx talkers include Gabe Eggerling, who was inspired to open a library for impoverished children in Peru at the age of nine; Vamsi Mokkapati, a high school senior who can teach audiences how to learn a universe language in only six minutes; and Dr. Kaveh Azartash, who developed an app that helps foreign language learners rid them themselves of unwanted accents.
Robert B Moore Theater - Orange Coast College
2701 Fairview Road
Costa Mesa, California 92626Get Directions