- Texas Stars AHL hockey game
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Seating: Luxury-level seating in sections 101–104; 105, rows H–R of sections 105, 108, 116, and 119; 109–115 and 120–122
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Options and Dates
- $12 for one luxury-level ticket ($23 value)
- $22 for two luxury-level tickets ($46 value)
- $44 for four luxury-level tickets ($92 value)
Marked in dark green on the seating chart, luxury-level seating includes views from the sides, corners, or just behind the glass at either net. For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the San Antonio Rampage on Friday, November 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Oklahoma City Barons on Wednesday, November 27, at 7:30 p.m.
The Scouting Report
Following last year's division-topping performance, the Texas Stars return to the ice looking to topple two division rivals, the San Antonio Rampage and Oklahoma City Barons, in two early-season match-ups. The Stars have already established themselves as an offensive powerhouse in the 2013–14 season, putting up a league-high 43 goals through November 5. The team's high-scoring assault has placed three of its players among the league's top 20 scorers, including right winger Colton Sceviour, center Chris Mueller, and center Travis Morin. Morin is actually tied for the league's highest point total by earning 20 points in 11 games.
As the AHL affiliate of their big-league Dallas namesake, the Texas Stars spared no time claiming their birthright. In its very first season—2009–10—the team conquered the Western Conference, hoisting the Robert W. Clarke Trophy and earning a place in the Calder Cup finals. Since every faceoff was past the newborn Stars’ bedtime, they ultimately fell short of the league championship, but they continue to entertain crowds of up to 6,800 at the Cedar Park Center.