Seeing a tribute band can be like going back in time, but without the obligation to capture history's greatest criminals. Make memories, not enemies with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Thank You Michael - The Michael Jackson Experience
- When: Saturday, June 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Hudson Valley
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $17 for Tier 3 seating (up to $29 value)
- $20 for Tier 2 seating (up to $34 value)
- $23 for Tier 1 seating (up to $39 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Thank You Michael - The Michael Jackson Experience
- Who’s thanking Michael: Broadway triple threat and Michael Jackson fan Delisco James
- How he’s thanking him: by recreating some of Michael Jackson’s most memorable performances
- One of those performances: singing “Billie Jean” on the 1983 Motown 25 TV special
- Another example of Delisco’s time traveling: morphing into Jackson’s younger self from his Jackson Five days
- The grand finale: a moonwalk-by-moonwalk homage to the “Thriller” video
- The other people onstage: a full band, backup singers, and professional dancers
- The host: Kevin Brown, the actor who played friendly computer Dot Com on NBC’s 30 Rock
“A Paramount All-Talking Picture” starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Hudson Valley debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the ’70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Hudson Valley and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930’s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.
“Isle seats are best”
1008 Brown Street
Peekskill, New York 10566