At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12.50 for one G-Pass to The 25th Anniversary of Danzig, starring Danzig with Doyle and special guests (up to a $34 value)
- When: Friday, August 30, at 7:30 p.m
- Where: Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk
- Sections: 10–23 of the loge section
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- How you know Glenn Danzig: from his earlier bands The Misfits and Samhain and his current band Danzig
- Most surprising influence on his booming baritone: Bill Medley of The Righteous Brothers
- Years since Danzig released their self-titled album: 25
- Set list might include: "Twist of Cain," "Soul On Fire," "Am I Demon," and mega-hit "Mother"
- Comic book character Glenn Danzig is often mistaken for: Wolverine. He was even invited to audition for the role in X-Men.
- Why didn't he take the part: he can't stand being in the same room as Cyclops
- Most exciting news for Misfits fans: Danzig is playing with Misfits' guitarist Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein
One of California’s largest venues, Gibson Amphitheatre lives up to its reputation as a go-to entertainment destination by welcoming sought-after acts into its sprawling confines. More than 6,000 seats on two levels angle toward the stage to grant easy, unobstructed views. A state-of-the-art sound system allows visitors to rock out to dynamic tunes, or hear even the softest whispers between an encouraging roadie and a nervous guitar making its debut performance.
Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608