Listening to certain songs can transport you back to another time and place without begging Stephen Hawking for the key to his wormhole. Reminisce with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to a concert or event
- Where: The Abbey Pub
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour prior to event time.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $7 for one ticket to see American English on Friday, March 14, at 8 p.m. (up to $20.55 value)
- $12 for two tickets to The Abbey Pub’s 40th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Fest on Monday, March 17, at 12 p.m., plus two beers (up to $28 value)
- $5 for one ticket to see Arra on Friday, April 11, at 9 p.m. (up to $9.99 value)<p>
- For an acclaimed Beatles tribute by a Chicagoland band that plays like a Liverpudlian band, go to see American English on March 14
- For a celebration featuring Fitz & The Celts, Fonn Mor, Irish dancers, and plenty of green, go to The Abbey Pub’s 40th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Fest on March 17
- For a rollicking classic-rock concert that might feature the hits of Def Leppard, AC/DC, and Journey, go to see Arra on April 11<p>
The Abbey Pub
As the sound of live music perfumes the air, The Abbey Pub crafts a menu populated by Irish and American pub fare, complete with burgers, finger food, and custom pizzas. Next door, the venue hosts hometown and traveling bands that play genres ranging from indie rock and blues to dog-whistle symphonies. On the restaurant side, patrons can sip on domestic and imported brews, as well as a wealth of Irish whiskey, scotch, and bourbon, as their fingers wander to an appetizer of curry fries or a tower of sourdough pretzels. Sandwiches, burgers, and entrees such as bangers and mash satisfy bar-goers at dinner, and brunch on the weekends wakes up bellies emitting cartoon Zs from their navels. Fourteen flat screen TVs and a 15-foot projector incite cheers and a raw spectrum of emotion with telecasts of rugby, soccer, and major national sporting events.
The Abbey Pub
3420 W Grace St.
Chicago, IL 60618