Classic-rock bands still reminisce about the days when riffs cost a nickel and gentlemen took off their hats whenever the Grim Reaper walked by. Cue up timeless tunes with this GrouponLive deal.
- $18 for one G-Pass to see The Association (up to $36 value)
- When: Saturday, November 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Harrah's Philadelphia Casino & Racetrack
- Seating: section 201 or 202
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- What is The Association: a sunny pop-rock act that has spread feel-good tunes and rich vocal harmonies since the '60s
- Their Billboard smashing hits: "Cherish," "Windy," "Never My Love," and "Along Comes Mary"
- What they could tie to a kite during a lightning storm if they wanted to rediscover electricity: six gold records and three platinum records
- The certification of their greatest-hits album: double platinum
- How large is The Association: seven members strong
- The original members: Russ Giguere, Larry Ramos, Jim Yester, and Jules Alexander
“Great show. Seats were good.”
“This was an amazing show! Sexy and heart stopping...a must see. ”