- $42 for one ticket to see The Beach Boys (up to a $70.50 value)
- When: Friday, December 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Santander Performing Arts Center
- Seating: left or right of the rear orchestra or left or right of the front balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Beach Boys
- 51: the number of years that The Beach Boys have been catching waves of melody
- 3: the number of "Of Fames" that have inducted The Beach Boys—the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Vocal Group Hall of Fame, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 12: The Beach Boys' ranking on Rolling Stone's list of the "100 Greatest Artists of All Time"
- Beach Boys classics you'll likely hear: "Good Vibrations," "Surfin' Safari," "I Get Around," "Fun, Fun, Fun"
- Beach Boys classic you won't hear: "Surf City"
- Why not?: Because it's a Jan and Dean song
- Which golden-era Beach Boys are performing?: Mike Love and Bruce Johnston
- New Beach People providing backup: Tim Bonhomme, Randell Kirsch, Scott Totem, John Cowsill (of '60s family band The Cowsills), Christian Love (of Mike Love's loins)
- Red: the color travel agents' faces get after repeatedly telling insistent customers that there are no flights to "Kokomo"
The Santander Performing Arts Center
136 North 6th Street,
Reading, Pennsylvania 19601