- $68 for one VIP ticket to The Big Ticket featuring Stone Temple Pilots, Thirty Seconds to Mars, and more (up to $101.95 value)
- When: Sunday, December 8, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Metropolitan Park
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- The VIP ticket includes VIP entrance to venue; VIP lounge including dedicated bar, beverage, and food service; premium seated and standing views of the main stage; a seated, shaded dining area; and private restrooms.
- Click here to view the show lineup.
The Big Ticket
- Who'll be there: Stone Temple Pilots, Thirty Seconds to Mars, A Day to Remember, Jimmy Eat World, Dirty Heads, Pepper, Manchester Orchestra, Twenty One Pilots, Sleeping With Sirens, Frank Turner, The 1975, Saints of Valory, Werm, and Breaking Through
- Wait, is that a new lead singer with Stone Temple Pilots?: Yes. Chester Bennington, of Linkin Park and Dead by Sunrise, joined the band this year
- Who's still there: original Pilots Robert DeLeo, Dean DeLeo, and Eric Kretz, shredding through material both classic and contemporary, including the band's recent single, "Out of Time"
- Founders of Thirty Seconds to Mars: Jared and Shannon Leto
- How you know Jared Leto: he was the main character in your nightmares after watching Requiem for a Dream
- The band's most recent record: 2013's Love Lust Faith + Dreams
- That record's connection to astronauts: "Up in the Air," the lead single, was first released on the International Space Station
- Where you've seen the punk-metalcore of A Day to Remember: headlining the Warped Tour, or if you made it into one of the sold-out shows on their last international tour
- What's new from A Day to Remember: the self-released Common Courtesy
- Where you've heard Jimmy Eat World: streaming from any radio in the early 2000s
- The origin of their name: "Jimmy Eat World" was the caption on a drawing that guitarist Tom Linton's younger brother made of his other brother, Jimmy, after a fight
1410 Gator Bowl Boulevard
Jacksonville, Florida 32202