- One G-Pass to the Bounce TV Summer Music Festival with Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly & More
- When: Friday, August 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Charlotte
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $25 for general admission to the lawn (up to a $54.25 value)
- $40 for seating in sections 10–15 (up to an $80.15 value)
- $50 for seating in section 4 or 9 (up to a $102.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Bounce TV Summer Music Festival with Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly & More
- The original name for Maze featuring Frankie Beverly: Raw Soul
- Reason they changed it: according to AllMusic.com, Marvin Gaye took the band under his wing and advised them to
- Some of their hits you may know: “Back In Stride” and “Can’t Get Over You”
- Songs the Isley Brothers might play live: “It’s Your Thing,” “This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You)”
- How the Isley Brothers impacted pop culture: they wrote “Shout,” later covered by Otis Day in Animal House
- The brothers have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Vocal Group Hall of Fame
- Hall of fame they’d be inducted to if it existed: the Tastefully Dressed Hall of Fame
- How you know Kem: sings “Share my Life,” “Why Would You Stay”
- What you might not know about Kem: he decided to turn his life around after he experienced homelessness, was kicked out of his shelter, and had to sleep on the street
- What he scored when he did: a record contract, three gold albums, and a slew of Grammy nominations<p>
Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Charlotte
707 Pavilion Blvd.
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262Get Directions