Getting great seats to a show often requires fans to overpay scalpers or name their firstborn child 93.1 FM. See a show on your terms with this GrouponLive deal.
- $22 for one ticket to see The Broadway Dolls, plus one drink ticket (up to $44.50 value)
- When: Saturday, April 5, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Count Basie Theatre
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Broadway Dolls
- The "Broadway" part of their name: the cast comes straight from such productions as Mamma Mia, Chicago, Hairspray, and Grease
- What they do: put on a dazzling song-and-dance show featuring modern pop hits, disco classics, rock anthems, and big stage ballads
- Such as: "Somewhere" from West Side Story, "Over The Rainbow," from The Wizard of Oz, Carly Rae Jepson's "Call Me Maybe," and the Supremes' "Where Did Our Love Go"
Count Basie Theatre
Upon entering the Count Basie Theatre, guests may feel as though they’ve slipped through a crack in time and ended up in the early 1900s. Opulent marble staircases and gold details grab the eyes of visitors, recalling the decadence of Hollywood’s history and gently pulling them to the auditorium. There, the acoustically pleasing construction wins out as sound spreads and funnels through a sunburst dome embellished with a dangling chandelier. Since opening in 1926, the Count Basie has earned numerous accolades, including a nod from Pollstar magazine, which listed it as one of the Top 100 Worldwide Theatre Venues.