Some things you just don't want to miss, like a concert by your favorite band or the part of the news where they say why they're showing your picture. Don't miss a beat with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for two tickets to a latin music concert (up to a $30 value)
- When: select dates, October 9–November 13
- Where: The Carlyle Club
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 1.5 hours before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Dress code is business casual to cocktail attire.
- Click here to view all options.
Latin Music at The Carlyle Club
- For a Brazilian jazz group led by two brothers, see Origem (October 9)
- To hear the farewell gig of a 10-piece salsa orchestra and its French pianist leader, see Sin Miedo (October 16)
- For a singer that AllMusic.com's Jeff Tamarkin described as "a skillful improviser, a clever manipulator of melody, and a confident bandleader," see Elin (October 23)
- For an inductee to Stuck on Salsa's Salsa Hall of Fame, and his 12-piece band, see DC Latin All Stars featuring Joe Falero (October 30)
- For a DC threesome that blends flamenco, pop, and Brazilian jazz into a dance-worthy smoothie, see Trio Caliente (November 6)
- For a Peruvian singer whose powerful pipes tint bossa nova and jazz with salsa and merengue rhythms, see Laura Sosa (November 13)
The Carlyle Club
Walking into The Carlyle Club isn't quite time-travel, but it's not far off. Evoking both the look and feel of a swank, 1930s New York nightclub, the lounge and supper club combines swirling wallpaper, gilded mirrors, and lamp-lit tables with a robust entertainment calendar that encourages guests to strap on their dancing shoes and their singing-along snorkels.
92% of 13 customers recommend
“Excellent service and great entertainment. Date night is an excellent value. Get there early to enjoy the full experience. ”
“Great food! Great service & amazing ambiance. ”
“Great food and the band was terrific. Our server was so so but most of the staff was really on point.”