Though he is not bound by the laws of physics, Santa Claus is duty bound to eat every cookie, brisket, and pile of thumbtacks you leave out for him. Explore other Yuletide traditions with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12 for one ticket to “An Old-Fashioned Christmas, with Frank, Dean, Elvis, Nat and Bing” presented by The Fabulous Snow Brothers, Matt and Stuart (up to a $20 value)
- Where: Patriot Center
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Friday, December 6, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 13, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 21, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. This show has been canceled
- Friday, December 27, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.<p>
“An Old-Fashioned Christmas, with Frank, Dean, Elvis, Nat and Bing”
The lack of winterized time travel devices makes it seem impossible to watch Sinatra and Elvis sing holiday tunes together. Luckily, no one told that to the Snow Brothers. In ”An Old-Fashioned Christmas, with Frank, Dean, Elvis, Nat and Bing,” Matt Snow (“the Cincinnati Sinatra”) and Stuart Snow (“Reflections of Elvis”) transport the audience to a swingin’ holiday party of yore, sonically decking the halls in the musical styles of Frank and the King. The duo also perform classically festive tunes from Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, and Bing Crosby. And, assuming nobody’s gotten themselves on the naughty list, the crowd will also be treated to an early present in the form of an appearance by Patti Warner as Marilyn Monroe.
6660 Clough Pike
Cincinnati, Ohio 45244