Standup comedians typically draw from real life, such as bad relationships or how the zoo is crazy. Life's a riot with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for four tickets to a standup show (up to an $80 value)
- When: Fridays and Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. through July and August. Thursdays and Fridays at 8:30 p.m., Saturdays at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. starting Sept. 12th.
- Where: The Comedy Factory
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming performers.
Though The Comedy Factory sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
Lief Skyving (July 19–20)
A two-time star of Comedy at Club 54, who has shared the stage with fellow funny guys Weird Al Yankovic, Howie Mandel, and Jimmy "JJ" Walker
Warning: contains profanity and humour not suitable for weddings
David Tsonos (September 26–28)
As seen in the film One Hit Wonder and TV shows such as Cold Blood
Warning: contains profanity, a penchant for hoarding
The Comedy Factory
The Comedy Factory’s gallery of local comics mines for laughs during standup routines that touch upon adult topics with calculated irreverence. Counted among the venue’s stable of regular performers are comedians with credits on the CBC and late night television, as well as a gaggle of improv troupes. Besides traditional comedy, the stage regularly hosts performances by magicians, ventriloquists, and confused snake charmers attempting to tame the microphone cable.