Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to a comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through January 4, 2014. Shows are held on Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Where: The Comedy Zone
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m. for 8 p.m. shows; 9:45 p.m. for 10 p.m. shows
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here the view a schedule of upcoming acts.
- $13 for two tickets and $6.50 toward food and drink purchases (up to a $25.50 value)
- $25 for four tickets and $13 toward food and drink purchases (up to a $51 value)
Alex Ortiz (October 4–5)
As seen on Comedy Central’s Premium Blend and BET's ComicView
Warning: contains off-color language and a Sling Blade impression
Tim Kidd (October 25–26)
Warning: contains graphic language.
Dave Landau (November 22–23)
Featured on NBC's Last Comic Standing and Comedy Central's Live At Gotham
The Comedy Zone
Standing before a brick wall emblazoned with The Comedy Zone’s starry logo, nationally touring comics present their finely honed routines to audiences looking to laugh. During Friday and Saturday evening shows, The Comedy Zone keeps punch lines rolling with its stuffed calendar of established and up-and-coming jokesters. Little Tony’s Cafe supplies the venue with a menu of pizzas, subs, and Italian specialties, supplemented by an array of laugh-loosening beverages.