Comedians get their energy from laughter, just like the car that will one day solve the fossil-fuel crisis. Contribute to a renewable resource with this GrouponLive deal.
- $49 for four tickets to a standup comedy show (up to a $100 value)
- When: any show of your choice through November 30; shows run Fridays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Where: Windows Over Washington at the DoubleTree
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming performers.
The Comedy Zone DC requires a $20 minimum food or drink purchase per person at all 7 p.m. shows and a $10 minimum at all 10 p.m. shows, neither of which is included in this Groupon. All 10 p.m. shows are listed as "uncensored," and are meant for mature audiences.
Ken Evans (September 27–28)
As seen on Last Comic Standing and in opening slots for Joan Rivers and "Weird" Al Yankovic
Warning: contains terrible advice for travelers and an impressive number of stereotypes
Kier (October 4–5)
Musical comedian and impressionist who channels Sting and the Eagles
Warning: contains sexual references
Frankie Paul (October 18–19)
As seen on Comedy Central and heard on radio shows such as The Rick & Bubba Show and Bob & Sheri
Warning: contains mild language