Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this GrouponLive deal.
- Saturday comedy show for two or four
- When: Saturdays at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Where: The Comedy Zone
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here the view the full schedule of upcoming comics.
Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for two tickets and a food-and-drink voucher worth $6.50 (up to a $25.50 value)
- $25 for four tickets and a food-and-drink voucher worth $13 (up to a $51 value)
Mike Speenberg (June 15)
Alex Ortiz (June 22)
As seen on Comedy Central’s Premium Blend and BET Comic View
Warning: contains off-color language and a Sling Blade impression
Larry XL (June 29)
The Comedy Zone
Standing before a brick wall emblazoned with The Comedy Zone’s starry logo, nationally touring comics present their finely honed routines to audiences looking to laugh. During Friday and Saturday evening shows, The Comedy Zone keeps punch lines rolling with its stuffed calendar of established and up-and-coming jokesters. Little Tony’s Cafe supplies the venue with a menu of pizzas, subs, and Italian specialties, supplemented by an array of laugh-loosening beverages.