It's best to watch drama play out onstage, as opposed to in the room where you keep all your porcelain dolphins. See a smash hit with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see The Cross and The Light
- When: Friday, April 11, or Saturday, April 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Music Hall Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for the rear mezzanine (up to $59 value)
- $40 for the front mezzanine (up to $70.20 value)
- $40 for the main floor (up to $70.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Cross and The Light
While she prayed at the sixth Station of the Cross on Good Friday in 2000, a great spiritual pain overcame Kelly Garver Nieto. When she looked at the altar, she had a vision, one seemingly given to her by grace. That vision became The Cross and The Light, a musical passion play and theatrical experience. From its earliest days as a production for her parish (then called The Living Stations of the Cross) to its current, epic form, the play has served as what the producers dub a “spiritual wake-up call.” Following Christ through his Passion, death, and resurrection, The Cross and The Light brings to life Last Super through to Pentecost with song, drama, and powerful performances.
"The Cross and The Light"
Detroit, MI 48226