Country music harks back to a more courteous era, when kids still called women "ma'am" and men "daddy ma'am." Tip your hat to the good ol' days with this GrouponLive deal.
- Brad Paisley: Beat This Summer tour with guests Chris Young and Lee Brice
- When: Sunday, July 28, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $18 for general-admission lawn (up to a $42.55 value)
- $35 for upper-level sections 104–111 (up to a $57.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Brad Paisley: Beat This Summer Tour
Brad Paisley performs "Southern Comfort Zone" live at the Grand Ole Opry
- Number of Grammy awards Brad Paisley has won: 3
- Number of Country Music Association and Academy of Country Music awards combined: 28
- Number of consecutive singles to hit No. 1 on Billboard's Hot Country Songs chart: a record 10
- If his gold and platinum certifications were converted into gold and platinum teeth, it would be enough to fill the upper jaw of an average adult human.
- Most recent pop-country single: "Beat This Summer" off 2012's Wheelhouse
- Recent collaborators: LL Cool J, Eric Idle (of Monty Python), and Charlie Daniels
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
True to its name, The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion stands surrounded by a verdant forest. But that hasn't kept the venue from adding some modern touches. In 2009, the Pavilion was renovated and expanded to include thousands of new seats, a larger canopy structure, and a state-of-the-art speaker system that makes everyone from the Houston Symphony to Van Halen sound superb.