- $16 for one G-Pass to see the Backstreet Boys: In a World Like This tour with DJ Pauly D (up to a $32.05 value)
- When: Saturday, August 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
* Number of [Backstreet Boys](http://www.backstreetboys.com/): five * Number of consecutive albums that debuted in Billboard's Top 10: seven * The day BSB turned 20: April 20, 2013 * Hit singles: “I Want It That Way,” “Everybody (Backstreet's Back),” “Larger Than Life,” among others * Connection to dolphins, part 1: first-ever performance as a group was at SeaWorld Orlando on May 8, 1993 * Connection to dolphins, part 2: Nick Carter was named the United Nations special ambassador for the Year of the Dolphin in 2007, spreading awareness about environmental issues concerning the oceans * [DJ Pauly D](http://www.djpaulyd.com/2012/) made Forbes's Top Ten List of Highest Paid DJs in 2012
98% of 168 customers recommend
“Great time..great value!”
“The place is great, friendly staff and very organized ”
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
2005 Lake Robbins Dr.
Woodlands, TX 77380