- One ticket to see The Dan Band or Buckcherry
- Where: The Paramount
- Section: general admission flooring standing
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $17 to see The Dan Band on Wednesday, May 28, at 8 p.m. (up to $34 value)
- $21.75 to see Buckcherry on Friday, May 30, at 8 p.m. (up to $43.50 value)
The Dan Band
The Dan Band’s “Total Eclipse of the Heart”
Warning: coarse language and hand gestures lacking in prudence
- Who they are: an all-male rock group that enthusiastically rips into covers of songs traditionally sung by women
- Defining characteristics: silly showmanship and a penchant for vulgarity
- Big break: wedding scene in the film Old School, in which lead singer Dan Finnerty serenaded Will Ferrell's character and his bride with an expletive-laden "Total Eclipse of the Heart"
- Where else you've seen The Dan Band: The Hangover, in which they flipped 50 Cent’s “Candy Shop”
- Another Tinseltown connection: their one-hour concert special—"The Dan Band: I Am Woman"—was produced by Steven Spielberg after he was charmed by their uncensored take on the Jaws theme
- Other tunes in the band's canon: Salt-n-Pepa's "Shoop," Christina Aguilera's "Genie in a Bottle," and Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know"
Buckcherry performing “Next 2 You” at Moondance Jam in 2010
- Number of years Buckcherry been rocking faces off: 18, with brief hiatuses so fans could grow their faces back
- Inspiration for the name: a friendly female impersonator
- Lead singer Josh Todd and lead guitarist Keith Nelson met: through a mutual tattoo artist
- Parts of Todd that aren’t tattooed: left armpit, pinkie toenail
- Biggest hits: “Crazy B*h,” “Sorry,” “Lit Up,” “Too Drunk”
- Soon-to-be hits from their latest album, Confessions: “Seven Ways to Die,” “Nothing Left But Tears”
- How Confessions defies the shuffle age: with rocking, dark material in the form of a concept album about the seven deadly sins