Horses are known for their beauty, which is why so many of them are the spokesmen for makeup companies. Gaze at something pretty with this GrouponLive deal.
- $18 for one ticket to The Dancing Horses Theatre show, plus a backstage pass (up to $37.50 value)
- Where: The Dancing Horses Theatre
- When: February 1–April 30
- Seating: best-available upon arrival
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of available showtimes.
The Dancing Horses Theatre
Recurring dreams can often be brief and haunting. But 6 miles west of Lake Geneva at a large theater in the center of 40 acres of wooded trails, Dana Montana happily watches her lifelong dream unfold. Here, she takes center stage to introduce up to 300 guests to her beloved purebred Arabian horses that majestically trot out to join her. They entertain audiences alongside expert acrobatic performers and trainers, whose resumés include stints with the Ringling Bros. Circus, Walt Disney World, and Arabian Nights.
Garbed in sparkling bridles and feather-plumed headdresses, the magnificent steeds wow the crowd with dazzling footwork and quotes from Shakespeare’s lesser-known horse plays. Backstage tours wind behind the scenes, where trainers host presentations on horse training before leading crowds to the stables to meet and pet the hoofed performers.