Horses are our superiors in every way, which is why we're so lucky that they allow us the courtesy of riding all about on their supple yet strong horse backs. Deepen the human-horse bond with this GrouponLive deal.
- $18 for one ticket and backstage pass to The Dancing Horses Theatre show, exotic bird show and Animal Gardens petting zoo (up to $37.50 value)
- When: through June 30, 2014
- Where: The Dancing Horses Theatre
- Seating: best available upon arrival
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of available showtimes.
The Dancing Horses Theatre
Recurring dreams can often be brief and haunting. But 6 miles west of Lake Geneva at a large theater in the center of 40 acres of wooded trails, Dana Montana happily watches her lifelong dream unfold. Here, she takes center stage to introduce up to 300 guests to her beloved purebred Arabian horses that majestically trot out to join her. They entertain audiences alongside expert acrobatic performers and trainers, whose resumés include stints with the Ringling Bros. Circus, Walt Disney World, and Arabian Nights.
Garbed in sparkling bridles and feather-plumed headdresses, the magnificent steeds wow the crowd with dazzling footwork and quotes from Shakespeare’s lesser-known horse plays. Backstage tours wind behind the scenes, where trainers host presentations on horse training before leading crowds to the stables to meet and pet the hoofed performers.