Some plays invite audiences to participate, whether it's an improvised show or a Broadway musical whose entire cast faints before curtain. Find out if there's an actor in the house with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one ticket package to Red Door Players' The Death of William Poole AKA "Bill the Butcher" (up to $48.72 value)
- When: Monday, November 18, at 7 p.m. or Monday, December 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Slattery's Midtown Pub
- Door time: 6:45 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The Package Includes
- One general-admission ticket
- One domestic draft beer, soft drink, or well drink
- Buffet-style appetizers
The Death of William Poole AKA "Bill the Butcher"
The place is Five Points. The year is some time between 1850 and 1855. The man of the hour is Bill the Butcher, who is as brutal as he is honest. Bill is a bare-knuckle boxer, a gang boss, and a man with a driving need to control every aspect of his environment. At this interactive show, the audience learns how to survive in a world where the politicians would sell the city for a rotten egg. Guests are encouraged to wear period costumes for a chance to be inducted into a gang themselves, or they can watch from the wings as the events that lead up to William Poole's death play out.