- $69 for a four-course murder-mystery Dinner (up to $138 total value)
- Two general-admission tickets (up to $49 value each; does not include taxes and gratuity)
- One commemorative mug (up to $20 value, not including tax)
- One keychain (up to $20 value, not including tax)
- VIP priority seating
- Cast meet and greet after the show
The Dinner Detective's cast of sleuths and servers dish up a four-course meal alongside a helping of mystery spiced with impromptu humor. Guests arrive to mingle, sample hors d'oeuvres, and begin questioning their fellow diners as the dressed-down cast circulates freely in the crowd. A mixed green salad and a shocking murder send people scrambling to tables where they work to uncover the killer, who could be any one of the guests or hiding under the table the entire time.
The story unfolds between courses. For the entree, diners choose from chicken scalloppini, pork loin with gingered sweet potatoes, or eggplant Napoleon. Cheesecake, decked out in crème fraiche and seasonal fruits, rewards the night's trials as the crook is revealed and the guest with the best guess takes home a prize package. See the schedule for available shows.