Murder-mystery plays are just like police work, except you're paying to do it. Take a bite out of crime with this GrouponLive deal.
- $99 for two tickets to The Dinner Detective and two T-shirts (up to a $180 value). Tickets include hors d'oeuvres and a three-course meal with salad, choice of entrée, and dessert.
- When: October 5, 14, November 2, 16, and 30.
- Where: Embassy Suites
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- An additional $6.93 fee will be charged when making reservations.
- Click here to view the menu.
- Click here to view the schedule.
September dates sold out.
The Dinner Detective
The Dinner Detective eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners, playing innocent and making everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, chivvying out clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into three-course meals, washed down with bottomless iced tea, coffee, and drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy. Prop guns and gunshot sound effects may be used during the performance.