On television, criminal investigators are slick and relentless, which explains why most kids want to grow up to be cops, actors, or a pair of sunglasses. Shine like a snooping star with this Groupon.
$105 for a Murder-Mystery-Dinner Package for Two (Up to $210 Total Value)
- Two tickets for general-admission seating with a four-course meal for two (up to a $140 value, including fees)
- One bottle of wine (a $50 value)
- Two commemorative mugs (a $20 value)<p>
The four-course dinner includes:
- Tray-passed hors d’oeuvres with spanakopita and chicken tortillas
- A chef-selected salad of the day
- A main entree of lemon-caper chicken, sliced roasted pork, seared salmon, or cheese tortellini
- Banana-chocolate cake<p>
Click here to view the complete schedule.<p>
The Dinner Detective
Eschewing the over-the-top costumes and writing that typify many other murder-mystery dinners, The Dinner Detectives’ cast of improvisational actors blends in with audiences, holding secrets tight to their chests while steering each night’s tension-filled storyline. After a diner is found murdered, a resident detective helps lead the investigation, allowing guests to interrogate one another with Tickle Monster tactics to distinguish the culprit among the crowd of fellow diners and dissembling thespians. Multicourse meals keep bodies well fueled during spurts of crime-solving intuition, and a prize basket awaits the gumshoe who comes closest to solving the case.
Points East Pub
1501 N Jackson St
Milwaukee, WI 53202