- One ticket to see The Doobie Brothers
- When: Wednesday, March 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: WesBanco Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $34 for section 13 or 15 ($82.40 value)
- $27 for sections 106–107 or 121–122 ($66.95 value)
- $22 for sections 205–206 or 223–225 ($55.40 value)
- $17 for sections 201–202 or 227–228 ($44.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Doobie Brothers
Backed up by some 40 million records sold, The Doobie Brothers bring their pristine vocal harmonies, guitar-driven melodies, and shaving-cream allergies to the tour. "Listen to the Music" demonstrates the band's adeptness with strings, flooding ear canals with a tapestry of acoustic strumming, bending guitar solos, and chipper banjo. In regard to the group's balance between touring and recording in the studio, founding member and axman Tom Johnston says, "The Doobies have always been about playing live." This commitment to performing ignites onstage chemistry in soulful tracks such as "Takin' It to the Streets" and "Long Train Running," which talks about love, talks about love, talks about what to eat for dinner, then talks about love.
2 14th St.
Wheeling, West Virginia 26003Get Directions