- $26 for one ticket to The Fab Four (up to $52.50 value)
- When: Friday, June 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Carnegie of Homestead Music Hall
- Section: orchestra, rows E–V or balcony, rows A–I
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Fab Four – The Ultimate Tribute
- What The Fab Four look like: exactly like those four lads from Liverpool
- Their sound: just like the Beatles records come to life with authentic impersonations of each member’s voice and musicality
- Proof of that: they almost played the part of the Beatles in a proposed 3-D remake of Yellow Submarine from Forrest Gump director Robert Zemeckis
- Their gimmick: re-creating a true Beatles concert experience by donning the band’s distinctive hairstyles, suits, and instruments to convince audience members that the lawn is a disguised time machine
Carnegie of Homestead Music Hall
Any good library contains a wealth of knowledge and invites its guests to explore brand new worlds. The Carnegie of Homestead accomplishes both of these feats by not only housing an enormous collection of texts, but also its very own concert venue, the Carnegie of Homestead Music Halll. Seated under a twinkling chandelier hanging from a stately domed ceiling, up to 1,022 patrons enjoy everything from operas to symphony orchestras and dance recitals. A proscenium of nostalgically round bulbs crests over the stage, and elaborate carvings of cherubs often come alive to “shhh!” audience members. The library itself perches atop a grass hill in all of its bricked glory, overlooking the historic borough of Munhall.