- $20 for one G-Pass to The Fray and Neon Trees (up to $27 value)
- When: Saturday, July 12 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Festival Pier at Penn’s Landing
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Fray and Neon Trees
- How you know The Fray: from their global hit “How to Save a Life”
- Other sweeping piano-pop ballads: “(Over My Head) Cable Car,” “Never Say Never”
- What Billboard said about their third album, Scars & Stories: “The troupe’s stock in trade remains frontman Isaac Slade’s earnest lyricism and a lush, anthemic ambience that marks similar territory to U2 and Coldplay”
- What to expect live: hits from their Grammy-nominated past albums, and tastes of their latest album, Helios
- The goal of Neon Trees: to win fans over with slick pop hooks, hard-hitting romanticism, and an energetic live show
- Anthem that blistered the Billboard Alternative charts: “Animal,” from their debut, Habits
- What Rolling Stone says about their newest release: “Pop Psychology opens with the biggest, shiniest songs… each taking on a slippery aspect of post-modern romance”
“Summer 2014 great time.”