- $25 for one ticket to see The Geller Girls (up to $34.90 value)
- Where: Alliance Theatre
- Seating: side orchestra, rows J–P
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Wednesday, January 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 21, at 7:30 p.m.
The Geller Girls
Rosalee has finally convinced her father to help her open a dress shop, her sister Louisa's childhood sweetheart is about to pop the big question, and the historic Cotton States and International Exposition is set to open the next day. It seems the young Geller girls and their old city are all on the cusp of big life moments. But the expo not only brings great change to the South, it also brings change to the girls. With it comes the handsome Charles Heyman, a New Yorker capable of making the Gellers question the directions their lives are headed in. Set in 1895's Atlanta, this world premiere by Atlanta playwright Janece Shaffer peppers historical events with enough romance and comedy to make audiences laugh while their hearts melt.
Alliance Theatre takes pride in blazing trails. Since 1968 it has given a start to some of Broadway's biggest hits, including Tony winners such as The Color Purple and Elton John's Aida, as well as smashes such as Sister Act: The Musical and Bring It On: The Musical. Whether staging ghost stories, fairy tales, romantic comedies, or one of its 70 other original productions, the community of artists tries to challenge not only their actors, but also the audiences. For their efforts, they've earned a Regional Theatre Tony Award, complete with a refrigerator to hang it on.