Reaching toward a rock star is a popular way to let them know that you appreciate their musical work and aren’t afraid of their baby-like hands. Get close to the action with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see the Go-Go’s and the B-52s
- When: Saturday, June 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hoosier Park Racing & Casino
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $15 for section C (up to a $29.50 value)
- $23 for section B (up to a $44.25 value)
- $33 for section A (up to a $65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
- Formed in: 1978
- Current members: Belinda Carlisle, Jane Wiedlin, Charlotte Caffey, Gina Schock
- Known for: upbeat, new-wave pop rock
- Hit singles: “We Got the Beat,” “Our Lips Are Sealed,” “Vacation”
- Latest studio album: 2001’s God Bless the Go-Go’s
- If the albums they’ve sold were laid end to end: carpet could be replaced by the more that seven million copies
- Made history when: they became the first all-female band to top the Billboard album charts that wrote their own songs and played their own instruments<p>
- Formed in: 1976
- Current members: Fred Schneider, Kate Pierson, Cindy Wilson, Keith Strickland
- Inspiration for the band’s name: it came to Strickland in a dream
- Off-the-wall classics: “Love Shack,” “Rock Lobster,” Private Idaho”
- Notable collaborations: Michael Stipe, Cee Lo Green, The Simpsons
- Latest studio album: 2008’s Funplex
- Transportation of choice: Fred Schneider’s whale-sized Cadillac
- Be prepared to: stomp, frug, and watusi<p>
Hoosier Park Racing & Casino
4500 Dan Patch Cir.
Anderson, Indiana 46013Get Directions