Roadies are the unsung heroes of concerts—moving equipment, checking microphones, and vaccinating bands against each city's local poxes. Sway safely with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12 for one ticket to see The Gothard Sisters (up to $21.50 value)
- When: Thursday, April 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Carpenter Hall at Irving Arts Center
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The Gothard Sisters
- The sisters: Greta, Willow, and Solana
- The sound: Celtic-influenced, fiddle-heavy covers and original tunes
- The instruments: violin, bodhran, guitar, mandolin, cajon, percussion, pennywhistle, keys, voices, and more—if it makes a sound, they’ve probably composed on it
- The repertoire: “Danny Boy,” “Scarborough Fair,” “Flying Sails,” “The Landing”
- The praise: “[they are] talented in so many ways it fairly boggles the brain.” -CelticRadio.net
Carpenter Hall at Irving Arts Center
3333 N MacArthur Blvd.
Irving, Texas 75062