Laughter has healing power, especially after you've watched a sad film or seen a sad person fall down. Laugh at a professional with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for a standup-comedy package for two (up to $94.50 total value)
- When: any show through December 27, excluding special events
- Where: The Ice House
- Door time: one hour before showtime; guests must arrive 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming acts.
- Two general-admission tickets (up to $40 value)
- One order of loaded nachos ($14.50 value)
- Two general-admission tickets to a future show in 2014 (up to $40 value)
The Ice House requires a two-drink minimum purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
Amir K (June 13)
As seen in the film Argo, on the sitcom Men at Work, and as a finalist in NBC’s Stand-Up for Diversity Showcase
Warning: contains ethnic humor and gleeful riffs on negative stereotypes
Brad Williams (July 3)
As seen on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Mind of Mencia, and Live at Gotham
Warning: contains offensive references to mental disabilities and self-deprecating humor
<iframe width="423" height="238" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tVtNky2jkJc" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"="">
The Ice House
For more than 50 side-splitting years, The Ice House’s stage has been propping up comedy heavyweights and future legends by the likes of Robin Williams, Lily Tomlin, George Carlin, George Lopez, and Jerry Seinfeld. Each week, the club continues its tradition of inverting frowns with an ever-growing lineup of up-and-coming jokesters, as well as occasional drop-ins by stars that have included Rob Schneider, Tom Green, and Nick Cannon. No seat within the intimate club is further than seven rows from the stage or 30 feet from the inflatable slides that serve as emergency exits.
“Very good deal.”
“Great time!! gotta try the monster nachos they were awesome!! ”
“Be ready to laughter!”