There are many classic comedy routines, but none is more lauded than the one in which someone walks toward a banana peel and places it in the garbage. Enjoy throwaway gags with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for a comedy night package for two (up to an $94.50 total value), which includes:
- General admission for two to any regular comedy show (up to a $40 value)
- One order of monster nachos smothered in a jack-cheddar blend, salsa, sour cream, and guacamole, then topped with chicken or beef (a $14.50 value)
- Two tickets to any second regular comedy show in 2013 (up to a $40 value)
- When: June 5–December 28
- Where: The Ice House
- Seating: best available; first come, first served
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming acts an showtimes
All Ice House shows have a two-drink minimum (not included in this Groupon).
Ian Bagg (June 13–15)
Seen on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and Comedy Central's Comedy Central Presents.
Andy Kindler (Sunday, June 23, at 7 p.m.)
Revered comedy legend, late-night staple, and judge on Last Comic Standing currently seen on the Marc Maron sitcom, Maron
Warning: potentially offensive if your name is Jay Leno, or your kid is named Jay Leno
Ralph Harris (July 12–13)
As seen in Dreamgirls and Evan Almighty, as well as on Late Night with Conan O'Brien, Comedy Central, and Seinfeld
The Ice House
For more than 50 side-splitting years, The Ice House’s stage has been propping up comedy heavyweights and future legends by the likes of Robin Williams, Lily Tomlin, George Carlin, George Lopez, and Jerry Seinfeld. Each week, the club continues its tradition of inverting frowns with an ever-growing lineup of up-and-coming jokesters, as well as occasional drop-ins by stars that have included Rob Schneider, Tom Green, and Nick Cannon. No seat within the intimate club is further than seven rows from the stage or 30 feet from the inflatable slides that serve as emergency exits.