- $28 for one ticket to see The Legend of Zelda – Symphony of the Goddesses: The Second Quest (up to $57.15 value)
- When: Saturday, November 23, at 7 p.m
- Where: The Riverside Theater
- Seating: main floor, rows K–KK
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Legend of Zelda – Symphony of the Goddesses: The Second Quest
The Legend of Zelda – Symphony of the Goddesses: The Second Quest celebrates more than 25 years of stirring virtual adventure and memorable soundtracks with live orchestral renditions of the video-game franchise's lush aural landscapes. Now in its second season, the reimagined score draws from an inventory of recent and requested Zelda games, including Skyward Sword, Spirit Tracks, and Link's Awakening, while still paying homage to such classics as Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past. Arranged by Music Director Chad Seiter, the concert's four-movement symphony regales ears with Nintendo composer Koji Kondo's original music, recalling moments of Link conquering dungeons, running through forests, and struggling to decide what color of tunic to wear. Throughout the evening, a video collage syncs up with the adventurous tunes to spotlight exciting moments from the venerable franchise.
The Riverside Theater
116 West Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53203