Music is a force powerful enough to calm a baby, soothe a wild beast, or compel the two to dance with each other. Be overcome by this GrouponLive deal.
- $33 for one ticket with express entry to The MayJah RayJah 2013 Music Festival (up to a $67.10 value)
- When: Saturday, August 31, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Kakaako Waterfront Amphitheater
- Section: general admission
- Door time: Doors open at showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The MayJah RayJah 2013 Music Festival
- Headliner of the reggae festival: Ali Campbell
- Who else will be there: Common Kings, New Zealand's House of Shem, Hawaiian-natives HiRemedy, Kapena, Opihi Pickers, and Rebel SoulJahz
- How you know Ali Campbell: he's the former lead singer of UB40
- UB40's Billboard-topping singles: "Red Red Wine," "Can't Help Falling in Love"
- If UB40's 70 million sold records were stacked on top of each other, they would probably fall over before they surpassed the Empire State Building
- Hits from Ali's solo career: "Don't Shoot the Messenger," "What you Gonna Do Bout it"
- How many kings are in the Common Kings: five
- Number of albums released by Kapena: 20
- Islands encapsulated in their sound: Tonga, Tahiti, Fiji, Samoa, New Zealand, and Hawaii
- What the Opihi Pickers are picking: Ukuleles and guitars
Kakaako Waterfront Amphitheater
102 Ohe St.
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813