- One G-Pass ticket to see The Monkees
- Where: Friday, May 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- When: Fox Theatre Detroit
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for Gallery B in the 3rd balcony, rows L–T (up to $40.15 value)
- $30 for main-floor sections F1–F6, rows AA–SS (up to $60.55 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Micky Dolenz: the eternally boyish drummer
- Peter Tork: on the show, a lovable dummy bassist, but in real life, a sharp, musical Jack of all trades
- Michael Nesmith: the brainy one in the wool hat, whose guitar has a similar Texas feel
- Common misconception: that the TV band can't play their own instruments
- The truth: they're seriously good musicians
- What their recent tours have featured: the long-awaited return of Nesmith, a treasure chest of greatest hits, eye-loads of rare and unseen film footage, and deep cuts from their pivotal album Headquarters as well as the cult film Head
- The biggest crowd-pleasers: "I'm a Believer" and "Last Train to Clarksville"
- Moments for the die-hard fans: any song from Head (especially the scorching "Circle Sky"; Mike's country-pop ditties such as "What Am I Doing Hangin' Round"
- Most moving moment: when the band plays dearly departed vocalist Davy Jones' "Daydream Believer" and invites the audience to sing along