Comedians get their material from dark places, such as loneliness, anxiety, or the crawlspace where they keep their joke file. Lighten up with this GrouponLive deal.
- General admission for two, four, or eight
- When: any regular show through September 1
- Where: The Orlando Improv
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar.
- $15 for two tickets (up to a $40 value)
- $20 for four tickets (up to an $80 value)
- $30 for eight tickets (up to a $160 value)
This Groupon is not valid for the first show on Saturdays or “special event” shows, indicated in red on the calendar.
Greg Warren (June 13–16)
As seen on Comedy Central Presents, The Late Late Show, and Last Comic Standing
Warning: contains strong language and gross generalizations about musicians
Tommy Johnagin (July 18–21)
Frequent guest on Late Show with David Letterman and The Bob and Tom Show
John Heffron (August 1–4)
Last Comic Standing finalist and radio personality who has appeared on VH1, Comedy Central Presents, and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Warning: contains references to drugs and hazardous nostalgia
The Orlando Improv
A staple of the nation’s standup scene since the first location opened in 1963, Improv comedy clubs have been popping up all over for nearly 40 years. The venues have played an instrumental role in the early careers of famous jokesters such as Bette Midler and Jerry Seinfeld. Now firmly established in locales from Florida to California, Improv comedy clubs draw big-name acts and ambitious up-and-comers.