Like hearts, wineglasses are fragile, full of goodness, and frequently broken. Live life to the brim with this GrouponLive deal.
- $16 for a one-day G-Pass to the Wine and Food Festival (up to a $35.55 value)
- Where: Meadow Brook Music Festival
- General admission
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Each general-admission ticket includes a wine glass and eight samples.<p>
- Saturday, August 24, from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, August 25, from 1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Wine and Food Festival
Meadow Brook Music Festival’s 13th annual Wine and Food Festival treats the palates of attendees to more than 150 varietals bottled at vineyards from across the state and globe. Armed with a complimentary wine glass, each guest can make the rounds for included samples of chardonnays, merlots, rieslings, sparkling wines, and other potions, before picking up new discoveries and old favorites at the on-site retail store. Food vendors dish out samples as well, and sommeliers lead enriching seminars on pairing wines and correctly pronouncing “sommelier.” Throughout the event, live music causes bottles to tap their non-existent toes.<p>
“Great show as always. Offer more groupons for shows. We love em ”