- $20 for one ticket to Nine Days with Dishwalla and Stroke 9 (up to $37.25 value)
- When: Saturday, September 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Paramount
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
Nine Days, Dishwalla, and Stroke 9
- Number of days Nine Days has been a band: roughly 7,300, or 20 years
- Major-label debut: The Madding Crowd, which hit shelves in 2000
- That album's biggest hit: "Absolutely (Story of a Girl)"
- The story: "a girl who cried a river and drowned the whole world, and while she looks so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her when she smiles"
- Spot it reached on the Billboard pop chart: 1
- Nine Days' latest: 2013's Something Out of Nothing, which saw the band moving in a folkier direction
- Dishwalla's biggest hit: "Counting Blue Cars" from their 1995 debut, Pet Your Friends
- Dishwalla's name: a Hindi term for cable guy
- Deep cut to check out: "Angels or Devils," a mournful track off of 2002's Opaline
- Stroke 9's biggest hit: "Little Black Backpack"
- Deep cut to check out: "The Yeah Song," which lives up to its title
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to Long Island, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The buxom venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.
370 New York Ave.
Huntington, New York 11743