A great live performance is something you'll be able to describe to your kids someday, unlike the way they looked midbirth. Scream along to your favorites with this GrouponLive deal.
- $16 for one ticket to see Steel Panther (up to a $32.75 value)
- When: Wednesday, April 24 at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Paramount
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Steel Panther transports their tongue-in-cheek brand of '80s-era hair metal to stages across the country. The leather-clad quartet is equal parts tribute and takeoff of their head-banging forbears, combining blazing guitar solos with sly winks and shameless obscenity in hits such as “Community Property” and “Death to All But Metal.” The Baltimore Sun praises them for their “professionalism and penchant for crotch jokes” and declares that, even as a parody band, they “stand as a better tribute to the ‘80s than many of the current bands from the big-hair era.”