- The Presidents of the United States of America
- When: Thursday, June 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bogart's
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $15 for one ticket (up to $29.27 value)
- $20 for one ticket plus a skip-the-line pass (up to $39.27 value)
The Presidents of the United States of America
- Preferred nicknames: The Presidents; PUSA
- What they're known for: zigging when their fellow '90s Seattle bands zagged, taking post-grunge rock to a loopy, idiosyncratically absurd place
- What they've done since then: broken up and reformed several times, culminating in the release of 2008's These Are the Good Times People, which they thought would be their last album
- Why that changed: after renting studio time on a lark, the group realized they had at least one more album in them: Kudos to You!
- What AllMusic.com had to say about it: "What's magical about the album is how, even after all these years, the band is still able to tap into limitless wells of irreverence to create music that's fun and whimsical . . ."
The Nordland Plaza Nickelodeon may have changed its name a few times in the nearly 125 years since its founding, but its reason-for-being remains the same: to keep Cincinnatians entertained. The theater began life as a vaudeville house, passed a few years as a German-film center, and eventually became a combination restaurant and venue. After a makeover in the 1980s, the modern-day Bogart's welcomes up to 1,500 audience members to its concerts, comedy shows, and burlesque performances. Within, six bars keep guests hydrated and the dance floor stays as packed as the events calendar.
2621 Vine St
Cincinnati, Ohio 45219