Reaching toward a rock star is a popular way to let them know that you appreciate their musical work and aren't afraid of their baby-like hands. Get close to the action with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Once Upon A Dream Starring The Rascals
- When: Friday, November 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fox Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $60 for main-floor sections F2–F5 or mezzanine sections 1, 2, 6, or 7 (up to an $86.60 value)
- $75 for the orchestra pit, main floor sections F3 or F4, or mezzanine sections 3, 4, or 5 (up to a $163.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
- Over 40 years: how long it’s been since The Rascals have played together
- What to expect: Once Upon a Dream is much more than a reunion show—it also tells the history of the band through film segments, archival footage, and expert narration
- Who to expect: original members Eddie Brigati, Dino Danelli, Felix Cavaliere, and Gene Corning
- Who co-directed the show and wrote the aforementioned expert narration: Steven Van Zandt, the legendary E Street Band guitarist and actor
- Where this show got its start: in New York, where it sold out on Broadway
- What you’ll hear: hits from the ’60s or every single film made about the ’60s, such as “Good Lovin’,” “People Got to Be Free,” “It’s a Beautiful Morning,” and “Groovin’”
86% of 36 customers recommend
“Great show big Tyson fans”
“Great performance. we also got our seats boosted up to be in the orchestra pit. ”
“Printed the G- Pass, no problems at venue. George Lopez and Bryan Kellen put on a great show!”