Although Thomas Edison invented the light bulb and the phonograph, it never occurred to him to mix lights and music because he wasn't very smart. Electrify your senses with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to The Regeneration Tour featuring Erasure's Andy Bell, Howard Jones, and More
- When: Friday, August 30, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Greek Theatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for section C (up to a $63.25 value)
- $45 for terrace section (up to a $63.25 value)
- $69 for section B (up to an $84.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Regeneration Tour featuring Erasure's Andy Bell, Howard Jones, and More
- The '80s synth-pop legends you'll see: Erasure's Andy Bell, Howard Jones, Information Society, and Men Without Hats
- How you know Andy Bell: he's half of the multi-platinum duo Erasure
- How you know Erasure: hits such as "Chains of Love" and "Always"
- Bell's recent solo work: Non-Stop, which hit number 12 on the UK Dance Album Chart
- What Andy Bell was doing before he became an international star: working in a meat-packing plant
- How you know Howard Jones: his double-platinum album Human's Lib
- An '80s memory tied to Howard Jones: John Cusack fixing his Camaro to "Like to Get to Know You Well" in Better Off Dead
- How you know Information Society: 1988's "What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy)," which spent 39 weeks on the Billboard Dance Chart
- Whose voices are on that track?: Mr. Spock and Dr. McCoy from Star Trek
- How you know Men Without Hats: "The Safety Dance," "Pop Goes the World"
- Who's left from the original lineup: lead singer Ivan Doroschuk, still hatless
- Can you dance?: If you want to. You can leave your friends behind.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Good experience. The seats were surprisingly good.”
2700 North Vermont Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90027Get Directions